When the deadline is near last thing to need to see is this error.
I am trying to edit the unattend.xml with MDT 2013.
The error arrives, looks like it is time to reinstall the ADK.
Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Microsoft.ComponentStudio.ComponentPlatformInterface, Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35’ or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044) —> System.IO.FileLoadException: A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at Microsoft.BDD.Catalog.Program.Main(String args)
Non-zero return code from catalog utility, rc = -532462766
The new Windows ADK is a set of tools that you can use to customize, assess, and deploy Windows operating systems to new computers. It is for use with Windows 8 Release Preview and future releases Windows 8 releases. The collection includes:
- Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT)
- Deployment Tools, such as DISM, SIM, OSCDIMG and PowerShell cmdlets
- User State Migration Tool (USMT)
- Volume Activation Management Tool (VAMT) – A great tool!
- Windows Performance Toolkit (WPT) – tools to record system events and analyze performance data
- Windows Assessment Toolkit – Assessment are tasks that simulate user activity and examine the state of the computer
- Windows Assessment Services – remotely manage settings, computers, images, and assessments in a lab environment
- Windows Preinstallation Environment (Windows PE)
Download it from: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30652